Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Riot Fest 2009 - 88 Fingers Louie

Here we got footage of the long awaited 88 Fingers Louie reunion show. I have to say I am a big fan, but I was kinda disappointed. I mean the music was great as ever, but Dennis just can't sing no more. I guess that's what happens when you grow old. So does your voice! His vocals really started to give out towards the end, especially in songs like I've Won. But despite this, it was still a great show. I'm glad I finally got to see them. Played a pretty good set as well. Though the set at their first reunion show in August was even better! Of course they had more time to play. Check out the music and videos and see what you think. More to come!











Riot Fest 2009 (Live At The Congress Theatre)

Pent Up
Selfish Means
Outright Lies
Slow Chorus Overlap
100 Proof
Tomorrow Starts Today
Blink
Go Away
Past Mistakes
I've Won
I Hate Myself
-------
Get It
-------

No comments: