Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Toothpaste II

I only got about a week left, so I'm gonna try to post as much as I can until then. Still sticking with Chicago, but we're gonna go about 10 years back from the last couple of posts. Now to my knowledge, (please anyone correct me if I'm wrong) Toothpaste only released their Self Titled E.P. plus this here 7". And what a great little 7" this is.

The first track is in the vein of what you might call the Chicago sound. Personally, my favorite track of theirs aside from Palestine of the E.P. Now the second track is a bit different. It starts off with a drug induced take on Rumble by Link Wray. Then the rest of the song....... well just imagine the guys of Toothpaste started spending a lot of time with the guys of End Result. You get the idea. Definitely not a bad song, just different. Enjoy!







Toothpaste 7"

Oh Yeah, Come On
Kids Do The Darndest Drugs
-------
Get It
-------

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

link doesn't work! Page not found

Anonymous said...

So where is it then?

Gabriel said...

the correct link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/lkd4mlnntzy
thanx for the post!

ograwker said...

Fixed the link! Sorry about that & thanks for letting me know right away. Enjoy the music!