Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Warsaw (Joy Division)

Here's two nice bootlegs from Joy Division. Forming in 1976, they recorded a five song demo the following year still under their original name, Warsaw. Three of those songs are found on The Ideal Beginning. In 1978 they recorded eleven songs for their first album which was unfortunately never released due to disagreements with the production done by RCA producers. Two songs from this session are found on the Atrocity Exhibition 7''. These tracks sound a bit more raw than the ones found the complete demo here. I got too lazy to scan my own records so I got the pictures from here. I had no info at all on these records before I came across this site. Great Stuff!



The Ideal Beginning

Gutz
At A Later Date
The Kill





Atrocity Exhibition 7"

All This For You (A.K.A. The Drawback)
Novelty
-----------
Get Both
-----------

No comments: